20 oz lamb chops
A little flour
7 oz pancetta
3 oz pork meat
10 oz fresh mushrooms
2 sage leaves
2 bay leaves
1 garlic clove
Salt to taste
Grappa to taste
1 cup of stock
2 black truffles
1. Flour the lamb chops and fry well on all sides in a large frying pan greased with oil.
2. Cook slowly then little by little add the pancetta (cubed), the pork meat (minced), the mushrooms, bay, sage, rosemary, garlic and lemon zest. At the end salt to taste.
3. When the lamb is well cooked, remove the frying pan from the element, spray the meat with grappa and flambé.
4. As soon as the flame has died out, add the stock and cook for a few more minutes.
5. When ready add the truffles, finely sliced.
6. Serve with toasted Altamura bread.