1. Dice the chicken and place it in a bowl.
2. Mix the EVO oil with the Grappa and 1 tbsp of oregano, and use this emulsion to marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
3. Rinse the capers and mince them.
4. Cut the tomatoes into four pieces and keep them aside.
5. Cook the chicken in a pan for 5 minutes.
6. In the meantime, filter the emulsion, pour it over the chicken, and combine tomatoes, capers, and olives.
7. Sprinkle the remaining oregano on the chicken and cook it on high fire for about 7 minutes.
8. Season with salt and pepper, then serve hot.