1. Mix all the marinade ingredients with the fish stock and grappa, and let it all rest for two hours.
2. Cut the moray into 5 cm pieces and soak
in the marinade for 5–6 hours.
3. Cook the moray in its marinade in a preheated oven at 176°F for 12 minutes.
4. Lightly mix the first 9 salad ingredients. Dress the salad with salt, extra virgin olive oil and a little pepper, then arrange in the centre of a serving dish.
5. Remove the moray from the marinade and dress with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and lemon juice.
6. To make the sweet and sour sauce: peel the orange, removing skin and pips.
7. Cook the orange flesh with a little olive oil and the garlic clove. As soon as the sauce starts to boil, add the candied orange peel. Blend and salt to taste.
8. Place the moray on the salad and dress with the orange sauce.