1. Flour the lamb chops and fry well on all
sides in a large frying pan greased with
2. Cook slowly then little by little add the pancetta (cubed), the pork meat (minced), the mushrooms, bay, sage, rosemary, garlic and lemon zest. At the end salt to taste.
3. When the lamb is well cooked, remove the frying pan from the element, spray the meat with grappa and flambé.
4. As soon as the flame has died out, add the stock and cook for a few more minutes.
5. When ready add the truffles, finely sliced.
6. Serve with toasted Altamura bread.