1. Stone the black olives, blend them and spread onto a plate covered with baking paper, so as to obtain a layer about 2 mm thick. Let them dry in an oven at 104°F for about 3 hours with the door slightly open.
2. Blanch the lobster in boiling water for 3 minutes, chill in ice and shell.
3. Toss the pulp in a pan for a moment then cut into medallions and put on skewers, alternating the mozzarella, the lobster, and the sundried tomatoes.
4. Prepare the mixed salad, dressing it with the emulsion of extra virgin oil and lemon.
5. Cut and blend the peaches after marinating them in a syrup scented with rose petals, and add the Grappa before serving.
6. Arrange the salad on a plate, lay the lightly reheated skewers on top, and add the wafers of dried olive.
7. Serve with the peach purée featuring the Grappa, finishing it all off with a pinch of sea salt.