1. Finely chop the coriander and mix it well with the softened butter.
2. Gently warm the Grappa and combine it with the butter.
3. Shape the flavored butter into a small cylinder, seal it with the plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
4. Marinate the swordfish in the mixture of EVO Oil, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
5. After 2 hours grill the swordfish steaks on both sides for a few minutes, slice the coriander butter into four parts and place a slice on the top of each steak.
6. Serve immediately.