16 medium prawns
2 garlic cloves
3/10 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/10 cup Grappa
8 ripe small tomatoes
1⁄2 glass white wine
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
2 medium zucchini
1 tsp butter
10 oz tagliatelline
1. Wash the prawns and pat dry.
2. Sauté the garlic cloves with the olive oil.
3. When the oil is avoured remove the garlic and add the prawns, sauté them for 2 minutes, then spray with the Grappa and flambé.
4. Drain the prawns, remove shells and heads, and set the flesh aside.
5. Place the shells and claws back in the frying pan, add the chopped tomatoes, white wine, salt and pepper, and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
6. Strain and put the sauce back in the frying pan.
7. In the meantime, clean and julienne cut the zucchini, add them to the sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Turn the element off and add the butter.
9. Cook the tagliatelline in plenty of salted boiling water, then drain and sauté for one minute in the frying pan with the prawn sauce.
10. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.