1. Wash the prawns and pat dry.
2. Sauté the
garlic cloves with the olive oil.
3. When the
oil is avoured remove the garlic and add
the prawns, sauté them for 2 minutes, then spray with the Grappa and flambé.
4. Drain the prawns, remove shells and heads, and set the flesh aside.
5. Place the shells and claws back in the frying pan, add the chopped tomatoes, white wine, salt and pepper, and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
6. Strain and put the sauce back in the frying pan.
7. In the meantime, clean and julienne cut the zucchini, add them to the sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Turn the element off and add the butter.
9. Cook the tagliatelline in plenty of salted boiling water, then drain and sauté for one minute in the frying pan with the prawn sauce.
10. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.